Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sometimes you just need to take a deep breath and laugh...

So, I'm rushing like crazy to get out the door with both kids. They have exams and I have a 9am appt. Everything seems to be going wrong - I'm a little (lot) stressed as I'm rushing around trying to put my mascara on with one hand and texting a message my assistant, Jen with the other. Finally- we get out the door. The kids are arguing who will sit in the front. I'm thinking about the waivers I need to print before the home inspection tonight. Devon loses the battle and retreats to the back seat and then decides to sing Beyonce. Yeah, he likes to annoy me. Anyway, we get to the school and he's done a great job of annoying me as he gets out of the car he makes one last smart-a$$ remark and then my daughter looks at me, smiles sweetly and says "just ignore him". I wonder where she has heardthat before! LOL

I dropped them off ... And laughed all the way to my appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment